Creating beauty with code
Graphics Effects Developer
Working remotely, or in our Banbury UK office
We’re looking for someone who can coax computers to create beautiful real-time imagery through code, animation, mathematics or a combination.
You would be working with our interactive experiences team, creating jaw dropping visuals
- An eye for detail
- A portfolio of beautiful work
- C# and Unity
- Pixel & Compute shaders
- Fractals, fluid simulation, ray-marching, procedural geometry, particles
- Flocking, procedural animation
- Blender / Maya / Houdini
- Demo scene
The position is open to working remotely.
This position includes opportunities to travel as we frequently have to travel to events for installation.
- You must be able to show a history of making software, either professionally or personal projects
- Pragmatic software development approach – we ship software frequently
- Either very strong technical skills, or a mix of creative and technical skills
- Good communication skills – most of our communication is online, via Slack/Skype/Hangouts and email/Google Docs
How to apply
If you’re looking for a new opportunity to push the limits and create awesomeness, please read through the requirements and email us at email@example.com. Send us your CV and links to showreel, past projects or code examples.