RenderHeads United Kingdom
Company Number 6025549
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Office: Banbury, Oxfordshire
RenderHeads South Africa
Company Number 2015/067803/07
Registered in South Africa
Registered Office: 3rd Floor, 81 St Johns Street, Cape Town, 8001
Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Renderheads.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR:
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.